Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Personal Narritive

“ Hey Lucas, I was wondering how are we going to keep warm tonight? ”, Annie said being worried. “ We’ll make a fire ”, I replied.

“ Annie ”, I called out, “ Did you remind mum that we are in the forest ?, cause you know how over protective she get’s when we're not at home, she always says look after your sister she is still young and pink she would tease”, I added. I put our bags down, Annie cleaned our beds and we sat down for a while.

We found wood to keep us warm for the night. It took us nearly the whole day. While we were looking for wood we also meet new friends. We were surprised some of our new friends were flowers and they could talk.

Annie starts to stare at the star’s, I thought that she was sleeping with her eyes open. She starts to sing, I sharply said, “ STOP SINGING, I am trying to sleep, I am tried ”. I turned around to sleep the other way, I said to myself, “ was I too hard on her, maybe not ”. It was peace and quiet but then she starts to sing again.

I sat up and watched her, She sang and danced with our new friends the flowers, caterpillars and more. A spider crawled up my shoulder I flicked it off. She sang a few more words, I asked her, “ Can I use your ukulele ?”, she handed me her ukulele so I threw it into the fire we had just finished making.

2 comments:

  1. Good Job! Saveu nice writing, I enjoy reading your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job! Saveu nice writing, I enjoy reading your writing.

    ReplyDelete