Pages

Monday 19 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey: Week 1 Day 1 Bonus Activity

Bonus Activity
Write a letter to a friend or family member to tell them that you are going to visit your country of choice. In your letter, please tell them where you are going, why you have decided to go to the particular country and how long you will be away. Feel free to invite them to join you, if you’d like!

Dear Grandpa,
For I have not seen you in ages, but I would like to invite you to come with me to Germany. I chose Germany because Germany is a lovely place and we should always try something new. I really miss you and I think this trip will help us get to know each other more, I mean get updated about what happened when we were not together. If you decide to come please give me a call, we will be staying in Germany for a month.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Saveu
    What a nice letter to your Grandpa. I like how you decided to ask him to come. Great job!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saveu,

    This is a really well written letter to you Grandpa. Your spelling and punctuation is perfect, as well as the language you've used - well done.

    I think it is a great idea to invite your Grandpa on a trip to spend some time together. Sadly, sometimes we don't get to see all of our family as much as we would like to. I hope that you get to see him soon? Spending time together on holiday is a really fun way to get to know one another better and catch up on everything that you've missed.

    Hopefully your Grandpa is as excited for your trip as you are!

    Cheers,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete