Pages

Thursday 5 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey: Week 3 Day 14 Bonus Activity

Bonus Activity
Being the prime minister of a country is a big responsibility. Would you like to be the prime minister of New Zealand one day? On your blog tell us what you think. Would you like to be the prime minister?  Why or why not?

I would not like to be the prime minister because I think it would be a huge job and not much time for your family. I really love my family and wish to spend as much time with them.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Saveu!

    I agree with you and is true, we know that we love our families and we stick to them when the time comes for us to let them go.

    Your doing great Saveu! Keep it Up :)

    Von,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Saveu,

    Great reason about why you would not like to be the prime minister one day. But I think even if you wouldn't want to be you would still make a wonderful prime minister.

    Katelyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Saveu,
    I really think your right, "I would not like to be the prime minister because I think it would be a huge job and not much time for your family". I think your so right becaue you would have to be in meetings and special events if you were the prime minister. Keep It Up :-)
    Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Saveu
    I defiantly agree with you. Being the Prime Minister would be a very difficult job. Great job!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Saveu,

    I completely understand. I also love my family and I would really struggle to spend a lot of time away from them. I think that being the Prime Minister is one of the most stressful and demanding jobs in the world. I really admire anyone who is willing to take it on but, like you, I would rather not have the job!

    Keep up the great blogging this year. I love reading your posts - they're very thoughtful and thought provoking.

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete