Pages

Saturday 14 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey: Week 4 Day 20 Activity 1: Return to New Zealand

Activity 1
On your blog, tell us what you would choose to have for your special meal.
If it was me, I would ask for homemade hamburgers with ketchup, American-style mustard, onions, tomato and lettuce; Cajun-style wedges with tomato sauce and Greek salad with cherry tomatoes and lots of feta cheese. For dessert I would ask for vanilla cake with chocolate icing and neapolitan ice cream. What would you ask for?

To be Honest I would like to have some fast food, either takeaways or McDonald's. Or maybe I would ask my mum to make one of her delicious cooking.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Saveu,

    Nice choice, Mc Donalds is My favourite place to go there and eat!I wonder what your Mum cooks that might be so delicious. I have a Question to ask... What do you like to have for desert?

    Great work and Keep it Up!
    Von,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saveu
    Just like Von, I am curious. What would you like for dessert? Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Saveu,

    What would you ask your mom to make if you could choose anything? If I could ask my mom to make me something special I would choose to have her Chicken Parmesan with rice and roasted veggies. I would also ask her to make vanilla cake with chocolate icing and lemon filling for dessert. It is soooooo good!

    Sadly, my mom lives in Canada so I don't get to see her very often but when I do she always makes me her world famous cake. She's actually coming for a visit in September so I'll have to ask her to make a cake when she comes. I'm pretty excited about it already. Only 7 months to go!

    Speaking of time, I hope that your first few weeks of Term 1 have gone really well and you're settling into the school routine again. I'll look forward to seeing you when I come back into the school later in the year to talk about the next holiday blogging programme!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete