Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey: Week One Day Two Bonus Activity: Special Meals!

Bonus Activity: Special Meals
Back in the 1800s, most Māori ate a simple diet. They ate foods that they could catch in the water (eg. fish) or grow on the land (eg. kumara). They did not have access to a supermarket to buy food for their meals! Speaking of meals, what is your favourite meal? Mine is wood-fired pizza. Yum!


On your blog, post a picture of your favourite meal. Be sure to tell us what it is and why it is your favourite. You could also include the recipe if you have it so that we can all try it!
Work↓↓



2 comments:

  1. Hey there Seveu, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. I look forward to blogging with you this summer and reading all of your wonderful ideas.

    Thanks for making such a great start on the activities so far.

    You are making me so hungry posting these two delicious meals. They are some of my favourites! I like how you stated that with salmon, you have the choice of eating it raw or cooked.

    What sort of food does your family prepare for Christmas meals?

    Thanks, hope to hear from you soon,

    Billy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saveu
    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes School
    What an amazing writer you are.
    What is your favourite dessert?

    ReplyDelete